Application of copolymer
This product is non-phosphorus, non-toxic and non-polluting. It is an environmentally friendly chemical additive with excellent chelating and dispersing ability. It has strong ability to remove color and anti-staining. It is often used as a detergent builder and printing and dyeing. Used as a dispersant for auxiliaries, inorganic slurries and waterborne coatings. The dispersion effect is remarkable when preparing a low viscosity, high solid content slurry.
When used as a detergent builder, it has excellent calcium and magnesium chelating ability and calcium carbonate dispersing power, can improve the detergency performance of washing powder, improve the ash deposition resistance and anti-soil redeposition performance of washing powder, and improve The washing powder processing technology has excellent performance in combination with inorganic builders such as zeolite and layer silicon.
The copolymer has a good pH buffering capacity, which can reduce the irritating effect of the detergent on the skin; it can improve the performance of the powdered slurry, increase the slurry concentration, save energy, increase the cleanliness and strength of the washing powder, and reduce the fine powder. content.
In the process of desizing, scouring, bleaching and dyeing of textile printing and dyeing, the copolymer can reduce the influence of metal ions on the product quality, protect the decomposition of H2O2, and protect the fiber. In addition, MA-AA·Na also has good dispersing effect on printing paste, industrial coating, ceramic slurry, paper coating, calcium carbonate powder, etc., and can be applied to cheese cleaning agent, chelating dispersing agent, and non-foaming. In textile auxiliaries such as soaping agents and leveling agents.
1. Excellent calcium chelating ability and ash deposition resistance, and excellent performance in combination with inorganic builders such as zeolite and layer silicon;
2. Good pH buffering capacity to reduce the irritation of detergent on the skin;
3. Improve the performance of powder falling material, increase the concentration of material drop, save energy; increase the smoothness and strength of washing powder particles, and reduce the content of fine powder.
1. In the detergent powder formula, the former ingredients can be sprayed or the concentrated detergent powder can be prepared. The recommended addition amount is 1.0% to 2.0%;
2. The recommended dosage is 0.5% to 1.0% when used as a coating dispersant;
3. When used in other industries as a chelating dispersant, the dosage can be determined according to the test.